Create a database
- Log into webpopular.net hosting. Don’t have hosting, get website hosting now.
- Click on your name in the top right menu, then select “Visit My Account”.
- Scroll to the section “Web Hosting” and click “Web Hosting”. Then click “Manage” for your host.
- Click “CPanel Login”.
- Click “MySQL Databases” in the “Databases” Section
- Create a name for the database and click create database
- Scroll to “Add New User” and fill in username and password for new user (remember this info) and then click “Create User”. Click “Go Back”.
- Scroll to “Add User To Database” and select user and database then click “Add”.
- Select all privileges and click “Make Changes”.