Adding products to your new e-commerce WordPress site is easy to do once you get the hang of it. Here is how you add a new product using WooCommerce.
- Login to your website.
- Hover over “products” on the left and click on “Add Product”
- Fill in the top bar labeled “Product Name” with the name of your product.
- The larger box below is available to give a more detailed description.
- On the right hand side, select or create the category related to your product.
- Scroll down to view “Product Data”.
- Here you can add in the price, sales price and SKU.
- On the right hand side, you can add a “Product Image” or if you have multiple images, use a product gallery.
- Once you have filled in all appropriate data, you can click the blue “Publish” button to send the product to the site.